Reubicon International Inc offers the following Returns Policy:
All returns accepted within 30 days of the order date provided the parts are not used and are in the original packing. Returns are subject to 20% restocking charge.
- Refund will be given to the Buyer after deducting the 20% restocking charge provided the return is made within 30 days and the product is unused in original condition and packing. The product must be uninstalled, undamaged. Disassembled, damaged, previously installed parts cannot be returned. Buyer must call or email for return authorization without which parts will not be accepted.
- Return shipping will be paid by buyer and shipping to be prepaid. COD or freight collect returns will not be accepted. The responsibility of purchasing the correct part remains with the Buyer.
- All return decisions will be made solely at the discretion of Reubicon International Inc.
- Products purchased with Free Shipping, if returned - The Buyer would be liable to pay the shipping cost which was incurred while shipping out the product to the buyer.
- All expedited shipping orders should be received by us by 8:00 am CST. Orders received after 8:00 am would be shipped out the next working day.
- Any delays in shipping transit time (including expedited shipping) would not be our responsibility, the shipping transit time would be the responsibility of the carrier and we have no control on them. Customer would have to talk to the carrier in case of delays in delivering the product to the customer.
- Parts which may turn out to be defective and are within the Warranty period would be replaced or refunded for the cost of the part only. We would not be responsible for any labor charges or other charges involved in replacing the part. All return decisions will be made solely at the discretion of Reubicon International Inc.
- Copy of the Original Invoice and Return Authorization required with all Returns.
- It is mandatory to check part numbers prior to ordering. All efforts have been made to ensure that the information contained herein is correct, but it is ultimately buyer’s responsibility to verify that to be purchased part suits customer’s intended application.
- Reubicon International, Inc does not warrant any of its Parts which are used on equipment or machines that have been altered from the original specifications, misused, or damaged by accident or negligence or where the engine specification has been changed from the OEM standard.
- All other claims for loss arising out of the failure of any Part are excluded, including claims for direct or indirect economic or moral loss and special or consequential damages.