Reubicon International Inc offers the following Returns Policy:
All returns accepted within 30 days of the order date provided the parts are not used and are in the original packing. Returns are subject to 20% restocking charge.
- Refund will be given to the Buyer after deducting the 20% restocking charge provided the return is made within 30 days and the product is unused in original condition and packing. The product must be uninstalled, undamaged. Disassembled, damaged, previously installed parts cannot be returned. Buyer must call or email for return authorization without which parts will not be accepted.
- Return shipping will be paid by buyer and shipping to be prepaid. COD or freight collect returns will not be accepted. The responsibility of purchasing the correct part remains with the Buyer. All return decisions will be made solely at the discretion of Reubicon International Inc.
- All expedited shipping orders should be received by us by 8:00 am CST. Orders received after 8:00 am would be shipped out the next working day.
- Any delays in shipping transit time (including expedited shipping) would not be our responsibility, the shipping transit time would be the responsibility of the carrier and we have no control on them. Customer would have to talk to the carrier in case of delays in delivering the product to the customer.
- Parts which may turn out to be defective and are within the Warranty period would be replaced or refunded for the cost of the part only. We would not be responsible for any labor charges or other charges involved in replacing the part. All return decisions will be made solely at the discretion of Reubicon International Inc.